Multi purpose plastic staple that can be used as an attachment point or guide. Can also be used as a lock in conjunction with the 04-204 oval eyelet.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-500-0093
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|1 x 1.000
|1 x 1.000
|Customers also bought
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.