A multi purpose HF weldable cleat for attachment of ropes, straps, hooks, carabineers. Use alone or as a fastening system with oval eyelet 04-206.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-500-0020
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Available in versions with extended temperature range
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|05-646-2202||PVC||1 x 600||19,300|
|05-646-2034||PVC||1 x 600||7,885|
|05-646-2208||PVC||1 x 600||9,985|
|05-646-2210||PVC/PUR||1 x 600||-|
|05-646-2212||PVC/PUR||1 x 600||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.