HW weldable plastic cleat suitable for 1 ½" (38 mm) webbing. Reinforced to withstand greater load. Webbing can be passed through or looped around. Double layer of standard webbing can be accommodated.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-500-0093
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Heavy duty design for demanding applications and greater load
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|05-442-1003||PVC||1 x 1.000||8,435|
|05-442-1007||PVC/PUR||1 x 1.000||2,290|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.