HF/ultrasonic weldable 25 mm recessed nozzle / filler flange with Ø25 mm nominal bore. Completely sub flush.
Also available in Carmo's unique PVC/PUR. Maintains the positive properties of PUR at a much lower price. Also ensures optimal bond to PUR based materials.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0010
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-
|03-628-1116||PVC||1 x 500||5,460|
|03-628-1104||PVC||1 x 500||-|
|03-628-1114||PVC/PUR||1 x 500||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.