HF/ultrasonic weldable nozzle, G1 ½" thread, FDA/BGA approved material. For use in large and small containers for fluids and powders / granulates.
Can be used together with the flange 03-633 to obtain an even stronger weld and improve robustness in situations where the container is under constant flex.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0021
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|1 x 90
|Customers also bought
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.