HF/ultrasonic weldable 25mm nozzle
Also available in PELD and Carmo's unique PVC/PUR which ensures optimal bonding to PUR based materials and fabrics.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0070
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|03-730-1016||PELD||1 x 1.000||13,310|
|03-730-1013||PVC||1 x 1.000||52,856|
|03-730-1010||PVC/PUR||1 x 1.000||6,870|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.