Fast singlesided eyelet setter for welding Carmo plastic eyelets for banners, covers and tarpaulins
The CP9 eyelet setter is a fast, single sided punching and welding machine.
Our eyelet setters are ideal for volume production, offering automatic eyelet feeding and an extremely short cycle time. Replacement kits allow different eyelet sizes to be welded with the same machine.
The CP9 eyelet setter is developed for high volume production environments where large quantities of plastic tarpaulin eyelets or plastic banner eyelets must be mounted in minimal time with minimal hassle.
These machines are designed, hand-built and tested in Denmark, offering superb quality and durability.
Support for different sizes
- Single sided setting and HF welding of PVC and plastic eyelets of diameters 11/27, 13/32 , 15/37 and 19/43 mm.
- Easy replacement kits for other than chosen size available.
Throughput for volume production
- Automatic eyelet feeding.
- Setting, punching + welding in one operation
- Extremely short cycle time.
- Used in production a throughput of 5-10 welds per minute depending on eyelet size, generator and operator speed.
- The punching is easily done through 4-6 layers of plastic sheeting.
Ease of operation and maintenance
- The feeder is equipped with a foot pedal for activation of the punching and welding operation.
- Low noise machinery – easy maintenance.
The CP9 requires connection to compressed air equipment and a High Frequency generator (2.5 – 3 kW recommended).
Dimensions of eyelet setter CP9
Other features of eyelet setter CP9
Ordering and variant information
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings.
|07-764-7002||CP9E automatic single sided welding machine for 11|
|07-764-7004||CP9E automatic single sided welding machine for 13|
|07-764-7005||CP9E automatic single sided welding machine for 15|
|07-764-7006||CP9E automatic single sided welding machine for 19|
|07-457-7009||CP9 Electrode 11/28-1+2E (04-283)|