Barbed Sampleport connector for tubing with approx. 9mm OD. For uninterrupted sampling of fluid. Allows sampling without the need for a needle. Re-seals after use. Designed to allow for easy cleaning. Moulded in a light blue colour to allow nurses to identify the needle-free version from the standard version. There is also a version with a stepped fitting rather than a barbed fitting (09-795)
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Available in versions with environmentally friendly softeners and stabalisors
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality ***
- Allows for sampling using only a syringe (Needlefree)
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-792-7101||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
|09-792-7002||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.
(***) Carmo's Medical components are designed to be able to withstand common sterilisation. However, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify the product's resilience to any specific sterilisation process.