HF/ultrasonic weldable fill/drain valve for bags, Ø28 mm aperture
Typically used for medical and blood bags.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0210
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-677-1124||PVC||1 x 700||20,190|
|09-677-1122||PVC||1 x 700||0,800|
|09-677-1130||PVC/PUR||1 x 700||11,860|
|09-677-1128||PVC/PUR||1 x 700||3,775|
|09-677-1131||PVC/PUR||1 x 700||-|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.