PVC inflation valve with fixed plug and 9mm inlet for High Frequency welding. The free flow application enables easy inflation and deflation.
The PVC inflation valve is weldable by using High Frequency welding or ultrasonic welding equipment.
This product replaces : 03-115,03-116.
These components are manufactured in Denmark by Injection Moulding
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0201
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Free-flow configuration for easy and rapid deflation
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-
|03-309-0001||PVC||1 x 2.000||103,070|
|03-309-0002||PVC||1 x 2.000||-|
|03-309-0004||PVC/PUR||1 x 2.000||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.