HF/RF weldable valve for inflatables. After inflation, the valve can be pushed down to be flush with the material it is welded to. When pushed in, the valve will only protrude approx. 10 mm into the construction.
The valves for inflatables are optimized for HF / RF welding.
ISO 1900:2008 certified.
Available in PVC PVC/PUR blend and now phtalate free PVC approved for toys to EN71-3.
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Free-flow configuration for easy and rapid deflation
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|03-207-0001||PVC||1 x 4.000||8,900|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.