Stepped Sampleport connector for tubing with approx. 9mm OD. For uninterrupted sampling of fluid. Allows sampling without the need for a needle. Re-seals after use. Designed to allow for easy cleaning. Moulded in a light blue colour to allow nurses to identify the needle-free version from the standard version. There is also a version with a barbed fitting rather than a stepped fitting (09-792)
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Available in versions with environmentally friendly softeners and stabalisors
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality
- Allows for sampling using only a syringe (Needlefree)
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-795-7027||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
|09-795-7112||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
|09-795-7017||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
|09-795-7110||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
|09-795-7111||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||177,000|
|09-795-7121||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||174,960|
|09-795-7123||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
|09-795-7143||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||0,380|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.