Barbed Sampleport connector for tubing with approx. 9mm OD. For uninterrupted sampling of fluid. Allows sampling without the need for a needle. Re-seals after use. Designed to allow for easy cleaning. Moulded in a light blue colour to allow nurses to identify the needle-free version from the standard version. There is also a version with a stepped fitting rather than a barbed fitting (09-795)
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Use of environmental friendly softeners and stabalisors (no phtalates)
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality
- Allows for sampling using only a syringe (Needlefree)
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-792-7001||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
|09-792-7002||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.