Stepped Sampleport connector for tubing with approx. 10 mm OD. Allows nurses to take a sample on a patient without breaking the fluid line and risk contamination. Re-seals after use.
Designed to allow for easy cleaning. Moulded in white to allow nurses to identify the standard version. Also available in a revolutionary and safer needle free version 09-794
Typically used for medical and Urine bags.
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Use of environmental friendly softeners and stabalisors (no phtalates)
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality
- Allows for sampling using only a syringe (Needlefree)
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-786-7003||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.