Weldable breather eyelet for medical bags and also industrial use. Flange Ø 22.5 mm Inner Ø 16.0 mm. Produced in HF Weldable PVC.
Both material and geometry of the Breather eyelet are optimized for HF welding / Ultrasonic welding.
Welding times of 1.5 – 2 seconds are typical, depending on the HF generator used and the thickness of the material used.
These components are manufactured in Denmark by Injection Moulding
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-403-0070
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Available in versions with extended temperature range
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-143-1100||PVC||5 x 10.000||35,350|
|09-143-1102||PVC/PUR||5 x 10.000||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.