Weldable breather eyelet for medical bags and also industrial use. Flange Ø 22.5 mm Inner Ø 16.0 mm. Produced in HF Weldable PVC.
Both material and geometry of the Breather eyelet are optimized for HF welding / Ultrasonic welding.
Welding times of 1.5 – 2 seconds are typical, depending on the HF generator used and the thickness of the material used.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-403-0070
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Available in versions with extended temperature range
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-143-1100||PVC||5 x 10.000||77,450|
|09-143-1102||PVC/PUR||5 x 10.000||7,125|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.