HF/ultrasonic weldable fill/drain valve for bags, Ø28 mm aperture
Typically used for medical and blood bags.
These components are manufactured in Denmark by Injection Moulding
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0210
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-677-1124||PVC||1 x 700||8,920|
|09-677-1130||PVC/PUR||1 x 700||7,345|
|09-677-1128||PVC/PUR||1 x 700||3,775|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.