HF/ultrasonic weldable fill/drain valve for bags, Ø23 mm aperture
Drain / Filler port typically used for medical and blood bags.
These components are manufactured in Denmark by Injection Moulding
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0220
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-675-1077||PVC||1 x 1.000||90,000|
|09-675-1080||PVC||1 x 1.000||4,520|
|09-675-1036||PVC||1 x 1.000||4,700|
|09-675-1032||PVC/PUR||1 x 1.000||0,735|
|09-675-1039||PVC/PUR||1 x 1.000||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.