Carmo is one of the most experienced – and most copied – producers of medical valves for medical bags.
Our medical valves are easily operated by both users and nurses and at the same time be zero- leakage.
They are typically used as bottom drainage valves for medical bags, e.g. urine bags.
Our valves are designed with two objectives in mind:
1) Ease of use:
- Can be operated with one hand by both nurses and elderl
- No leaking
- Minimal risk of contamination during operation
2) Ease of Integration:
- Minimal footprint
- HF and Ultrsound weldable
- Can be glued – also to tubes
- Will maintain physical integrity and dimensions over time, allowing smoothly running assembly lines
- Are resistant to Eto- and gamma-sterilization.
- Have excellent shelf-life. Even after sterilisation and transport in containers and storing on shelves at distributors and hospitals.
We offer three main types of medical valves:
- Push-pull valve for simple low-cost applications,
- T-tap for guaranteed one hand operation and
- Turn valves with encapsulation for maximum protection against contamination.