Based on the highly successful single sided welding machine CP9, the CP9S automatic eyelet machine features the same fundamental functionality and performance, however in a configuration optimised for automated single-sided HF welding of Plastic eyelets and PVC eyelets and production of large scale screens, constructions, tarpaulins, banners, building wraps etc.
Carmo’s unique configuration af the automatic eyelet machine, allows the operator to operate the CP9S from the backside, allowing the CP9S to mount eyelets on the border of even very large sheets while these are spread out.
A window allows the operator to visually inspect the PVC sheet before welding and a build-in laserpoints allows for accurate alignment.
|A window allows the operator to monitor the weld||A laser pointer allows for precision alignment|
Our automatic eyelet machines are ideal for volume production, offering automatic eyelet feeding and an extremely short cycle time.
Replacement kits allow different eyelet sizes to be welded with the same machine.
The CP9S automatic eyelet machine is developed for high volume production environments where large quantities of plastic tarpaulin eyelets or plastic banner eyelets must be mounted in minimal time with minimal hassle.
These machines are designed, hand-built and tested in Denmark, offering superb quality and durability.
Support for different sizes
- Single sided setting and HF welding of PVC and plastic eyelets of diameters 11/27, 13/32 , 15/37 and 19/43 mm.
- Easy replacement kits for other than chosen size available.
Throughput for volume production
- Automatic eyelet feeding.
- Setting, punching + welding in one operation
- Extremely short cycle time.
- Used in production a throughput of 5-10 welds per minute depending on eyelet size, generator and operator speed.
- The punching is easily done through 4-6 layers of plastic sheeting.
Ease of operation and maintenance
- The feeder is equipped with a foot pedal for activation of the punching and welding operation.
- Low noise machinery – easy maintenance.
The CP9 requires connection to compressed air equipment and a High Frequency generator (2.5 – 3 kW recommended).
Other features of the automatic eyelet machine CP9S
|Replacement kits||Safety shield||Easy integration|
Ordering and variant information
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings.