HW weldable plastic cleat suitable for 1 ½" (38 mm) webbing. Reinforced to withstand greater load. Webbing can be passed through or looped around. Double layer of standard webbing can be accommodated.
These components are manufactured in Denmark by Injection Moulding
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-500-0093
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Heavy duty design for demanding applications and greater load
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|05-442-1003||PVC||1 x 1.500||9,205|
|05-442-1005||PVC/PUR||1 x 1.500||0,730|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.