HW weldable plastic cleat suitable for 1 ½" (38 mm) webbing. Reinforced to withstand greater load. Webbing can be passed through or looped around. Double layer of standard webbing can be accommodated.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-500-0093
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Heavy duty design for demanding applications and greater load
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|05-442-1003||PVC||1 x 1.500||12,490|
|05-442-1001||PVC||1 x 1.500||1,660|
|05-442-1004||PVC/PUR||1 x 1.500||0,095|
|05-442-1005||PVC/PUR||1 x 1.500||-|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.