The 6010 is a stationary eyeletting machine for single sided punching and welding of small (5mm and 8 mm) eyelets.
It is our fastest machine, offering automatic feeding and 20-25 operations per minute (depending on material, operator speed, generator etc.)
Optimized for small eyelets
- Supports 5 and 8 mm eyelets.
- Special feeding mechanism to secure correct feeding and orientation of small eyelets.
Our fastest eyeletting machine
- Punching and welding in one operation.
- Automatic feeding of eyelets.
- 20-25 operations per minute
(depending on material, operator speed, generator etc.)
Ease of operation and maintenance
- The feeder is equipped with a foot pedal for activation of the punching and welding operation.
- A safety shield protects the operator.
The feeder drum with feeder bar is equipped with adjustable delrin guide between backplate and slide, which ensures correct positioning of the slide, so that the eyelet is caught correctly by the punch needle.
New improved time relay steering of the drum secures optimum feeding of eyelets from drum to slide. The time relay is connected to socket(24 V or 220 V) or directly to the HF-generator.
The 6010 requires connection to compressed air equipment and a High Frequency generator (2.5 – 3 kW recommended).
Ordering and variant information
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings.
|07-768-7000||6010 Automatic welding machine for 5 mm eyelets|
|07-768-7052||6010 Automatic welding machine for small 8 mm eyel|
|07-453-7030||Electrode for 6010 Machine , 8 mm|