HF/ultrasonic weldable flange with internal G 1/2" (inch) thread.
Used extensively in inflatable and maritime structures like rafts, boats, buoys, booms, water bags, water tanks, ballast bags etc.
Small protrusions on the underside of the flange ensure that it does not stick to the material, shutting off airflow, in vacuum applications.
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-
|03-606-0001||PVC||1 x 750||0,059|
|03-606-0002||PVC/PUR||1 x 750||4,876|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.