HF/ultrasonic weldable plastic inflation valve with nonreturn application. 5 mm inlet and fixed plug.
This product replaces : 03-163,03-955.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0190
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Non-return valve for easy inflation
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|03-325-0001||PVC||1 x 7.000||-|
|03-325-0003||PVC/PUR||1 x 7.000||17,200|
|03-325-0004||PVC/PUR||1 x 7.000||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.