HF/ultrasonic weldable plastic inflation valve with nonreturn application. 5 mm inlet and fixed plug.
This product replaces : 03-163,03-955.
These components are manufactured in Denmark by Injection Molding, securing high quality, low unit prices, focus on sustainability and respect for the enveronmental impact of production.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0190
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Non-return valve for easy inflation
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-
|03-325-0001||PVC||1 x 7.000||147,053|
|03-325-0003||PVC/PUR||1 x 7.000||3,340|
|03-325-0004||PVC/PUR||1 x 7.000||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.