PVC inflation valve with fixed plug and 9mm inlet for High Frequency welding. The free flow application enables easy inflation and deflation.
The PVC inflation valve is weldable by using High Frequency welding or ultrasonic welding equipment.
This product replaces : 03-115,03-116.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0201
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Free-flow configuration for easy and rapid deflation
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-
|03-309-0005||PVC||1 x 2.000||24,885|
|03-309-0006||PVC||1 x 2.000||-|
|03-309-0004||PVC/PUR||1 x 2.000||3,585|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.