HF/ultrasonic weldable inflation valve with fixed 5 mm plug. Free-flow for rapid inflation and deflation.
Both the material and the geometry of the inflation valve are optimized for HF welding.
This product replaces : 03-160.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-300-0190
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Free-flow configuration for easy and rapid deflation
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|03-305-0001||PVC||1 x 7.000||155,000|
|03-305-0005||PVC||1 x 7.000||2,160|
|03-305-0003||PVC/PUR||1 x 7.000||7,000|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.