HF/RF weldable valve for inflatables. After inflation, the valve can be pushed down to be flush with the material it is welded to. When pushed in, the valve will only protrude approx. 10 mm into the construction.
The valves for inflatables are optimized for HF / RF welding.
Available in PVC PVC/PUR blend and now phtalate free PVC approved for toys to EN71-3.
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Variants on stock available in small quantities
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Free-flow configuration for easy and rapid deflation
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|03-207-0001||PVC||1 x 4.000||4,260|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.