Straight, weldable, tubing flange for medical and other applications
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-900-0030
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality ***
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-
|09-119-1201||PVC||4 x 2.000||19,820|
|09-119-1177||PVC/PUR||4 x 2.000||6,280|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.
(***) Carmo's Medical components are designed to be able to withstand common sterilisation. However, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify the product's resilience to any specific sterilisation process.