Stepped Sampleport connector for tubing with approx. 10 mm OD. Allows nurses to take a sample on a patient without breaking the fluid line and risk contamination. Re-seals after use.
Designed to allow for easy cleaning. Moulded in white to allow nurses to identify the standard version. Also available in a revolutionary and safer needle free version 09-794
Typically used for medical and Urine bags.
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Available in versions with environmentally friendly softeners and stabalisors
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality ***
- Allows for sampling using only a syringe (Needlefree)
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-786-7005||PVC+TPE||1 x 1.500||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.
(***) Carmo's Medical components are designed to be able to withstand common sterilisation. However, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify the product's resilience to any specific sterilisation process.