Weldable breather eyelet for medical bags and also industrial use. Flange Ø 22.5 mm Inner Ø 16.0 mm. Produced in HF Weldable PVC.
Both material and geometry of the Breather eyelet are optimized for HF welding / Ultrasonic welding.
Welding times of 1.5 – 2 seconds are typical, depending on the HF generator used and the thickness of the material used.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-903-7010
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Available in versions with extended temperature range
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality ***
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-|
|09-143-1100||PVC||5 x 10.000||144,400|
|09-143-1102||PVC/PUR||5 x 10.000||13,600|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.
(***) Carmo's Medical components are designed to be able to withstand common sterilisation. However, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify the product's resilience to any specific sterilisation process.