HF/ultrasonic weldable fill/drain valve for bags, Ø28 mm aperture
Typically used for medical and blood bags.
Carmo's unque PVC/PUR blend secures optimal bonding with PUR based substrates.
Can be High Frequency welded using our electrode 07-900-0212
- Material and geometry optimized for High Frequency (HF) welding
- Variants on stock shipped worldwide within 5 businessdays
- Can be ordered in other colors and materials
- Available in versions for welding to PUR based materials
- Can be sterilized and maintain functionality ***
- Produced in Denmark using quality materials and in respect of sustainability and work environment
|Order#||Material||Color||From stock||Standard Pack||Proper-
|09-677-1124||PVC||1 x 700||9,062|
|09-677-1130||PVC/PUR||1 x 700||6,232|
|09-677-1134||PVC/PUR||1 x 700||-|
|Customers also bought|
All measurements and drawings are nominal. For exact measurements - and for critical integration - please contact sales for detailed drawings. Carmo is not responsible for misprints and technical changes.
Please note: Products in PVC are inherently susceptible to deformation due to elevated temperatures during storage and transportation. Carmo recommends storing and transporting components between 0 and 30 deg Celsius. In order to help minimise this risk, all Carmo products are shipped in extremely rigid cartons with a comparatively small number of parts per box.
(*) Smaller quantities can be delivered on request for a repacking fee.
(**) Stocklevels are indicative.
(***) Carmo's Medical components are designed to be able to withstand common sterilisation. However, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify the product's resilience to any specific sterilisation process.